At Merriam, we work hard to get to know our business clients, so you will have a resource ready to help you. In the event of an unforeseen issue or accident, we will personally advocate on your behalf and help get you whole again so that you can focus on growing your business.
Merriam provides comprehensive insurance and personalized service to protect our business clients.
- Liability – Premises, Products, and Professional Liability
- Property – coverage for buildings, equipment, contents, or improvements
- Auto Liability – available whether or not the business owns a vehicle.
- Workers Compensation – to cover employees’ injuries
- NYS Disability and Paid Family Leave – required for all NYS-based employees
- Cyber Liability – for the personal information of others that is in your possession
Latest posts by James Dick, CPCU, AAI (see all)
- Buying a House? What You Need to Know about Home Insurance - May 2, 2019
- Cyber Crime Now Affects Everyone - April 15, 2019
- How to Insure Your Valuables - April 4, 2019