You don’t have time to worry about the rising costs of healthcare. A real solution, in addition to an affordable health plan, can be found under one roof!
When you integrate a Flex Spending account into a Health Plan, you save up to 40% on expenses not included in a health care plan alone. These expenses include:
- Medical Co-pays and deductibles
- Prescription Drug Co-pays
- Parking & Transit Expenses
- Dependent Care
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA) – A pre-taxed deduction to manage out-of-pocket medical expenses, dental expenses, dependent care and transportation expenses.
- User-friendly debit cards linked to user account(s)
- Daily claim processing with direct deposit
- Employee & Employer account access via web
- Using pre-tax dollars saves money in the long run. It’s a win-win!