FSA, HRA and HSA
Third Party Administration
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
When you integrate Flexible Spending or Health Savings Accounts into a benefits plan, you can save up to 40% on expenses not included in a health care plan alone. These expenses include:
- Medical Co-pays and deductibles
- Prescription Drug Co-pays
- Parking & Transit Expenses
- Dependent Care
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – An Employer-funded account to be paired with a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). The maximum is set by the employer.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – Health Savings Accounts take a pre-taxed deduction out of an employee’s paycheck to be used for medical expenses.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA) – A pre-taxed deduction to manage out-of-pocket medical expenses, dental expenses, dependent care and transportation expenses.
- User-friendly debit cards linked to user account(s)
- Daily claim processing with direct deposit
- Employee & Employer account access via web
- Using pre-tax dollars saves money in the long run. It’s a win-win!