Why should you choose Merriam Insurance? The answer is simple. Our dedicated and expert staff have been working with clients like you for over a century. During that time we have gained the knowledge necessary to ensure that you are properly protected for the best overall value. What can you expect from the Merriam difference?
- Longevity. Founded in 1895, Merriam Insurance has successfully adapted to the many unforeseen fluctuations in society, the economy and the insurance marketplace.
- Multi-Generational Company. Family owned and operated, Merriam Insurance has been a pillar of the community over the course of four generations.
- Privately-Held Independent Broker. Being a privately-held company has many advantages. Since there are no stockholders to whom we answer, we are able to put our clients’ needs first.
- Industry Knowledge. Quality knowledge is rare. Correctly doing insurance risk management requires knowledge of the situation or industry and the available insurance products. Merriam Insurance understands the unique risks you face and has successfully insured many clients like you.
- Best in Class Service. Merriam Insurance takes pride in offering expert personalized service while not losing focus of the “big picture.” No matter how small a policy may be, we ensure that you receive excellent service at all times.
- All Insurance Serviced in One Place. Few brokers have the capacity to service all the insurance your family, business, or non-profit may need. Merriam Insurance has invested in our personnel in order to offer and service all lines of insurance coverage. This allows us to accurately advise you on how to manage all the risks you face, and ensures the coverage you purchase performs to your expectations.
- Best Practices Award. Merriam Insurance has been the recipient of the IIABA Best Practices Award multiple times. This national award is given to only a handful of insurance agencies every year and exemplifies our commitment to making imaginative, outstanding and unique contributions, demonstrating Best Practices philosophies.
Merriam Insurance recommends you contact us to learn more about how we can help protect you for the best overall value.
Rich is most passionate about helping people understand the important benefits of working with an independent broker such as the Merriam Insurance Agency. It is his mission to ensure clients know where they can gain access to everything they would need, should the unthinkable happen.
When he's not working, Rich enjoy's spending time with his two teenage children and their golden retriever Alfred.
Schenectady, New York Toll-Free:
(877) MERRIAM x 212
(877) 637-7426 x 212