Keeping up with customer needs is one of the most important parts of a service team’s job. Our service team has decades of combined experience and compassion for our clients’ business and personal needs. Helping you, the client, through changes is part of our daily work. Be it a simple policy change or complex business restructuring, we are here to make your experience a positive and easy transition.
Sometimes you may experience change, and it either did not need to involve us or you did not think the small change would make a difference in your insurance coverage. Whether we are servicing a personal lines client, commercial business or not-for-profit, there are several areas which would indeed make a difference but are often overlooked by our clients. Such areas include:
- Change in business operations
- Opening, closing or changing locations
- Key employee or organization contact changes
- Building updates, security or sprinkler system additions
- Driver changes
- Building additions or improvements
- New or upgraded equipment purchase/lease
- Loan payoffs
- Changes to additional insureds listed on the policy
- Contact phone numbers/mailing address changes
- Vehicle purchase/sale
- Driver additions or status changes (i.e. students away at school)
- Vehicle or home loan payoffs
- Vehicle use changes/miles to & from work
- Gifts, purchase or lease of jewelry, fine arts, musical instruments etc.
Life & Health Benefits
- Home purchase
- Family growth/birth of a child
- Children starting college
Informing our service team of small changes could make a big difference in how we are able to most efficiently service your account. Small changes to your business may create large coverage gaps which we need to address. Small changes to your household could create large premium savings for you.
First and foremost, our service team is here to answer any questions or concerns our clients have. No change is too small or insignificant. Should you have any questions, please contact a Merriam Insurance service team member. We look forward to the opportunity to lend a helping hand.
Rich is most passionate about helping people understand the important benefits of working with an independent broker such as the Merriam Insurance Agency. It is his mission to ensure clients know where they can gain access to everything they would need, should the unthinkable happen.
When he's not working, Rich enjoy's spending time with his two teenage children and their golden retriever Alfred.
Schenectady, New York Toll-Free:
(877) MERRIAM x 212
(877) 637-7426 x 212