The Merriam Insurance family is proud to welcome Lisa Rice, the newest addition to our team, Health Benefits Account Executive.
Lisa has been advising New York State businesses and organizations regarding their benefits needs for over 20 years, and has excellent relationships with all the health insurers in the region. Furthermore, she guides her clients towards the most appropriate and cost-effective medical, dental, vision, life and ancillary benefit plans for their employees.
Your overall cost of health benefits insurance can be reduced by having all plans administered through Merriam Insurance. As you may be aware, one of our unique offerings is being able to administer Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings/Reimbursement Accounts here in our office. All organizations receive a discount on FSA/HSA/HRA services when paired with their health insurance plans. If you also have your property and liability insurance with us, we are able to further discount the cost of these savings mechanisms.
Our Employee Benefits team works with each of our health insurance groups throughout each phase of the health insurance process. This includes:
- In-person meetings, in advance of open enrollment to discuss plan options.
- Advice on meeting your employees’ needs through Dental, Vision, Life, and Accident policies.
- In-person discussion of FSA, HSA, or HRA offerings to help your benefits run seamlessly.
- In-person support at open enrollment, to answer your employee’s questions and assist them.
- Year-round support, by phone, email, or in person, to quickly resolve any issues you or your employees have with your health insurance or benefits.
For more information and/or a confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Lisa directly at (518) 393-2109, ext. 213, or via email at LRice@MerriamInsurance.com.