The Merriam team has served non-profits for over 100 years – and we understand that each non-profit needs specialized insurance attention. We work hard to find out the insurance needs and risk tolerance of each of our clients, both for their current programs and for what they aim to do to serve their communities.
Merriam provides comprehensive insurance and personalized service to protect our not-for-profit clients, so that you can focus on the important work you do.
- Professional Liability
- Abuse & Molestation Liability
- Auto Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workers Compensation
- NYS Disability and Paid Family Leave
- Directors & Officers Liability
Latest posts by James Dick, CPCU, AAI (see all)
- Buying a House? What You Need to Know about Home Insurance - May 2, 2019
- Cyber Crime Now Affects Everyone - April 15, 2019
- How to Insure Your Valuables - April 4, 2019