Health & Benefits
Health Benefits for Employer Groups: Experienced Counsel in an Unpredictable Market
Merriam Insurance has been advising businesses and employers on their insurances for over 100 years. While health benefits insurance rates for groups of employees under 100 may not change, there are several reasons to experience the Merriam Insurance difference.
- Personalized customer service, from a team of experts. You will have the opportunity to meet your representative, who will work with you year-round.
- HR360 subscription. Merriam Insurance subscribes to a convenient and easy-to-use resource where one can research IRS compliance, changes in regulations that affect you, and HR support.
- Discounted FSA/HSA/HRA services. We handle these services in-house and will provide on-site orientation for your employees, if you desire. The more insurance you have with Merriam, the more this service can be discounted to you.
Our Employee Benefits team works with each of our health insurance groups throughout each phase of the health insurance process. This includes:
- In-person meetings, in advance of open enrollment to discuss plan options.
- Advice on meeting your employees’ needs through Dental, Vision, Life, and Accident policies.
- In-person discussion of FSA, HSA, or HRA offerings to help your benefits run seamlessly.
- In-person support at open enrollment, to answer your employee’s questions and assist them.
- Year-round support, by phone, email, or in person, to quickly resolve any issues you or your employees have with your health insurance or benefits.
Contact Merriam Insurance at your convenience to get an introduction to our award-winning expertise and service.
Flexible Spending, Health Reimbursement, and Health Savings Accounts
Save up to 40% on expenses not normally covered by a regular health plan, such as:
- Medical Co-pays and deductibles
- Prescription Drug Co-pays
- Parking & Transit expenses
- Dependent Care
Click below to find out for which plan you may be eligible!
Long-Term Care Insurance (LTC or LTCI), is an insurance product which helps provide for the cost of Long-Term Care beyond a predetermined period. Long-Term Care Insurance covers care that is generally not covered by regular health insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. Click here to find out more information or to apply.
You deserve to know if you are getting the coverage you need. Contact us anytime to find out, as well as obtain a FREE no obligation quote! We would be delighted to speak with you about any of our health insurance offerings.
About Richard Hale
Rich joined Merriam Insurance in the spring of 2017 as the Marketing Director. He earned a BA in English Literary Studies from the University at Albany, and has obtained his Six Sigma Green Belt certification from Motorola University. Rich is most passionate about helping people understand the important benefits of working with an independent broker such as the Merriam Insurance Agency. It is his mission to ensure clients know where they can gain access to everything they would need, should the unthinkable happen. When he's not working, Rich enjoy's spending time with his two teenage children and their golden retriever Alfred. Marketing Director Schenectady, New York Toll-Free: (877) MERRIAM x 212 (877) 637-7426 x 212 Send Email