Rental property insurance (also called landlord insurance) gives you protection a standard homeowner’s policy may not provide, such as liability, property damage, and lost rental income.
If you own and rent out property, our team will find you a rental insurance policy to protect your investment.
- Income replacement
- Personal liability
- Property damage caused by tenants
- Buildings under renovation
- Notice for NYS Policyholders – COVID-19 Premium Payments - April 8, 2020
- Buying a House? What You Need to Know about Home Insurance - May 2, 2019
- Cyber Crime Now Affects Everyone - April 15, 2019