Rental Property Insurance

Rental property insurance (also called landlord insurance) gives you protection a standard homeowner’s policy may not provide, such as liability, property damage, and lost rental income.

If you own and rent out property, our team will find you a rental insurance policy to protect your investment.

Coverage Options

  • Income replacement
  • Personal liability
  • Property damage caused by tenants
  • Buildings under renovation

James Dick, CPCU, AAI

Sales Manager at Merriam Insurance Agency
376 Broadway
Schenectady, New York 12305

(877) MERRIAM x 219
(877) 637-7426 x 219

Send Email
James Dick, CPCU, AAI

Latest posts by James Dick, CPCU, AAI (see all)